Welcome to the Lewiston-Nez Perce County Regional Airport (LWS). Located in the beautiful Lewis Clark Valley, LWS is the gateway to north Central Idaho, southeastern Washington and northeastern Oregon. Service by both Alaska and Delta Airlines provides easy access to the U.S. and the world—Alaska Airlines connecting through Seattle and Boise and Delta Airlines connecting through Salt Lake City.
Because of its low elevation and dry microclimate, LWS is able to maintain flight operations when other regional airports are “socked in” by weather and fog. In fact, LWS recorded the second best on-time commercial airline performance of all U.S. airports in 2013.
Check out LWS. Consider the convenience and all the costs—not only fares, but also the time and expense of driving, the possible need for overnight accommodations and, of course, the free parking at LWS. Compare, then decide.
- March 17, 2015 - March 2015: GOLWS at the Nez Perce County Fair
- February 9, 2015 - February Board Meeting Minutes are Now Available
- January 21, 2015 - January Board Meeting Minutes are Now Available
- August 14, 2014 - Southside Business Park Development is Underway
- August 2, 2014 - August Board Meeting Minutes are Now Available
- July 22, 2014 - July Board Meeting Minutes are Now Available
- June 19, 2014 - June Board Meeting Minutes are Now Available